Wednesday, June 30, 2010

I see the lack of vowel sound in lightning
 on the face of a two faced
cadaver
staring at me
facing myself
 overflowing with flesh
yet
the signs of evil and free
a best horrible friend
ridiculing myself for not remaining in rain
interchanges between
remembering
play/dates
and atrocities
to others
slaughtered in history
I obsess over
 in order to send
the most constructive memories that have been
made from horror and sorrow to build something
so much greater in aspects of prevention and defense
than the stillness of reflection
that prohibits production


Will I come to find me 
struck dumb by the lightning
for years to remember
disabling the thing?


all of the layouts
I have both involuntarily
and much so voluntarily
 etched inside  my brain

How many returns can be made before they realize this?
You changed all the pricing to retail's disliking
decision for breaking
you
        pray to be delivered?

What can be bought/ How many sold?
Your dick's in my fist/ i was sucking my thumb
I am molting my skin

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I like this. I like the questions in it. I wrote a long thing once with lots of questions.